About the game
Originally designed by world famous chess grandmaster, commentator and teacher Maurice Ashley to improve move visualization skills in aspiring chess players, Take is so much fun by itself that we had to make it into an app. It's great fun even if you do not play chess! If you do play chess, well then you learn a valuable skill along the way.
- Very simple rules
- Over 280 puzzles made by chess grandmaster Maurice Ashley
- Eight difficulty levels for anyone from rank beginner to people whose brains are too big
- Simple and intuitive interface guarantees instant play
- Gives you a valuable chess skill while you are having fun
- Game Center Integration on iOS devices